Need to Probate a Will?Questions about Estate Planning?
At Forsythe Law, we build individual strategies, designed for real people, and made possible through quality personal relationships.
How Can We Help?
A different approach to probate and estate planning in Texas
- People Before Legal Matters
- Working with lawyers can be difficult (or worse) and we get it. When you seek out an attorney for probate or other matters, its the result of personal change in your life or the lives of your family. Our mission at Forsythe Law is to understand (and respect) the stress of working with attorneys and to create the best outcomes for our clients by exploring options suited to each individual or family need.
- Tools That Work (for you)
- Many attorneys approach probate and estate planning work with cookie-cutter solutions. While these may work on Day 1, they won't work long-term and can require costly updates. What does work is a toolbox that is both deep and broad. We can custom tailor solutions using modern mechanisms like living wills, revocable trusts, power of attorney, and even medical directives. These tools allow us to deliver outcomes for you and your family that protect you and your wallet.
From the blog
Videos, Articles, and More - To Keep You Informed
What is the Best Business Structure for Your New Business?
Are you planning to start a new business? Congratulations! What an amazing acheivement! Have you taken a moment, though, to consider what type of business structure will be best for your needs? Attorney Robin Forsythe breaks down the options.
Do you need to probate?
Did you or someone you know recently lose a loved one? Do you know if you need to probate their state? There may be another option. Tayler Blevins explains an affidavit of heirship and how it can be used to transfer property.
What are the top 3 estate planning questions?
Do i need an Estate Plan? What is and Estate Plan? How do I avoid probate? Watch as Robin Forsythe answers the three most common questions she gets when educating families on the estate planning processes and the protective mechanisms available at Forsythe Law
Did you know?!
Texas is a unique place, with some unique probate law
- Texas requires an attorney to probate a will
- In Texas, you cannot probate a will yourself. You must have an attorney. Additionally, probate may not always be the best option. We can tell you that there are many probate lawyers to choose from and they are not all alike. Before you choose an attorney or a legal strategy, it is important to understand all of your options. Contact Us today for a free conversation about the options.
Meet our team
Our local team of experts - Delivering quality legal solutions for you and your family
Robin Forsythe, Esq.
Sales Technology Manager
Customer Experience Manager